POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Personal Update : Re: Personal Update Server Time
7 Aug 2024 03:21:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Personal Update
From: Tony[B]
Date: 18 Jan 2002 21:25:50
Message: <3c48d92e@news.povray.org>
> I have done some demos, mostly images but a few animations...and some of
> my other patches get more attention with less of a demonstration. I
> think people just aren't as interested in particle systems...

On the contrary, there is an immense amount of interest. The only problem is
that we've yet to see a flawless one come out that also works fast, and is
flexible and easy to use. If you can come up with that combination, I assure
you you will see a great deal of response. I've been dying to do waterfalls,
for one thing.